Skip to Main Content (Press Enter Key) Email Phone Map Arrow Right Chevron Down Close Menu Quotes Twitter Facebook YouTube Email Phone Check mark Plus

Landlord Insurance from Quote Devil Including Multiple Properties Discount

Quote devil mascot with with a storm cloud above it
Many people think that ordinary house insurance is the same as a policy that covers you as a landlord but this is not necessarily the case. Whether you are a small landlord with a single property, house or apartment let out it is essential to make sure that you are properly covered.
When insuring a property that you are letting out you must ensure that you have the correct cover included in your policy.
1) Property Owners Liability Insurance (Public Liability) - this is normally insured for a Limit of indemnity of either €2,300,000 or €6,500,000.
2) Loss of Rent - In the aftermath of a fire or major claim it may be some time before you can let the property again so it is essential to have cover for this period to replace the rent that you cannot collect. The Loss of Rent indemnity period is normally 12 months but you may need to insure for longer depending on the type of property and how quickly the buildings can be re-let after the loss.
3) Employers Liability - It may be necessary to include cover for people carrying out property repairs and maintenance on your building.
At we can make sure that you are properly covered for a really great price. Discounts on Landlord Insurance may be available if you wish to insure multiple properties. Call Robert for free advice on the cover that you may need on 01 2541329 and we will be delighted to help you.